6.10.09

Google Poetry, Part II: Insecurity

i am afraid of chinese people
i am afraid of girls
i am afraid of obama
i am afraid of death
i am afraid to die
i am afraid to fly
i am afraid of my husband
i am afraid of americans
i am afraid of everything
i am afraid of dying


why does my eye twitch
why does asparagus make urine smell
why does my vag smell
why does love always feel like a battlefield
why does poop float
why does my dog eat poop
why does my hair turn grey
why does snape kill dumbledore
why does michael jackson wear tape on his fingers
why does the inequality sign change when both sides are multiplied or divided by a negative number


why must i cry
why must a personal watercraft operator follow u.s. coast guard rules and regulations
why must i cry
why must i be a crustacean in love
why must sound and video input into a pc be converted from analog to digital
why must the chromosome number be halved in sperm cells and secondary oocytes
why must i chase the cat
why must the lungs have a large number of blood vessels in them
why must equations be balanced
why must it be like that why must i chase the cat


how do i get a passport
how do i find my ip address
how do i love thee
how do i know if im pregnant
how do i breathe
how do i live
how do i hide my friends on myspace
how do i hide my comments on myspace
how do i look
how do i know if i am pregnant


i'm afraid i can't let you do that dave
i'm afraid i just blue myself
i'm afraid i wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses
i'm afraid i prematurely shot my wad
i'm afraid i can't let you play that dave
i'm afraid i can't do that hal
i'm afraid i can't explain myself you see because i'm not myself you know
i'm afraid i have herpes
i'm afraid i just blue myself shirt
i'm afraid i might be pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment