5.10.09

Google Poetry

When one begins typing words into Google's search box, the search engine will suggest thing you might be searching for based on popular searches.  Type in the right things and you get a funny juxtaposition of the normal and the absurd.  Read one after the other, they form a strange, often funny, sometimes poignant poem.  Lets see if we can take advantage of it.


i fear we have awakened a sleeping giant
i fear the greeks even when they bring gifts
i fear too early for my mind misgives
i fear that i will always be a lonely number like root three
i fear no evil
i fear that i will always be a lonely number like root 3
i fear death
i fear not the man who has practiced
i fear no evil for thou art with me
i fear no fate for you are fate my sweet


it is as follows
it is as difficult to prevent crimes against property as those that are against a person
it is as it was
it is as difficult to start things as it is to finish them
it is as a soldier that you make love and as a lover that you make war
it is as bad as you think and they are out to get you
it is as it is
it is as it was
it is as though a thousand mouths cry out in pain
it is as though they were just planted there without any evolutionary history


sex makes me feel sick
sex makes me nervous
sex makes me tired
sex makes me bleed
sex makes me cry
sex makes me gassy
sex makes me sore
sex makes me uncomfortable
sex makes me feel guilty
sex makes me happy


what do i do with my life
what do i do if my ipod freezes
what do i do when i'm bored
what do i do if i lost my social security card
what do i do now
what do i do if my dog eats chocolate
what do i do with my heart
what do i do with my old iphone
what do i do if i lost my password
what do i do

No comments:

Post a Comment